Fakhouri Law Group can assist you with your franchise endeavors. Our attorneys are dedicated to helping clients achieve the maximum potential of their franchise systems.
We utilize a team approach that includes many aspects of the law in order to ensure that our clients’ needs are met, no matter what the issue.
We help clients who are established business owners to develop a marketable concept to make the leap from local owners to country-wide franchisors. As these clients grow, adjust and face new challenges, we are there to offer counsel and guidance. Our approach is never “legalistic” – we understand the economic and personal issues that shape every client’s situation.
Our Business Franchising Services
Our franchise attorneys focus on the representation of franchisors and multi-unit developers, providing valuable assistance that includes:
- The formation, expansion through acquisitions and joint ventures, and divestiture of franchise systems.
- Guidance on marketing and distribution agreements.
- Franchise sales law compliance, including franchise registration and state and federal disclosure requirements and monitoring of legislative and judicial developments.
- Representation of complex litigation matters, including franchise termination and post-termination obligations.
- Representation in regulatory actions.
- Enforcement of franchisee contract requirements, including maintenance of quality standards, reporting duties, and restrictive covenants.
- Registration, protection and licensing of trademarks, service marks, copyrights and trade secrets.
- Assistance and representation in commercial loan transactions.
- Representation regarding the purchase, leasing or development of real property.
- Representation in workout situations, including workout negotiations, and bankruptcies.
Let our business attorneys help you take the success of your business into a profitable and marketable franchising opportunity. Contact us today - our consultation is absolutely free.