Business and Civil Litigation
A Cutting Edge Business and Civil Litigation Firm.
Fakhouri Law Group takes an aggressive, yet cost-conscious approach when litigating on behalf of our clients. Our attorneys will help you protect your clients, your assets, and your future profits. We take pride in our dexterity and the ability to think outside the box to create innovative solutions to solving your legal problems. Importantly, as your attorneys, we will always view every angle of your case to effectively resolve the issue most favorably for your business. We succeed because we extensively examine, research and thoroughly prepare our cases and because we care.
Our firm prides itself on our unique fee structure.
We do not nickel and dime our clients like other law firms. We do not charge for arbitrary costs such as photocopies. We also will not charge our client for a 5 or 10 minute phone call, or for reviewing an email. We bill our clients for substantive production and results. At Fakhouri Law Group, we believe that the client should be encouraged to call and speak with their attorney without the fear of the cost for doing so.
When vendors, contractors, employees, or other businesses fail to perform on contracts, the delivery of goods, or non-compete agreements, they can be held liable for the financial damages that incur as a consequence.
We continually maintain updates on the latest industry trends and shifts in the business landscape and understand how these fluctuations affect our clients and their businesses. We have the resources needed to conduct complex and document-intensive litigation, and the experience to obtain strong results for our clients.
At Fakhouri Law Group, we represent businesses and individuals in cases involving:
- Contract Disputes
- Breach of Service Contracts
- Business Tort Litigation
- Trade Secrets & Unfair Competition
- Intellectual property disputes involving copyright, trademarks and other proprietary matters
- Disputes between shareholders and partners
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Bad faith litigation
- Non-compete and unfair competition practices
- Other civil and business related matters
- Foreclosure of delinquent construction and land acquisition loans
- Lawsuits based upon one party’s failure to close a real estate transaction
- Material misrepresentations or omissions related to the sale and purchase of real estate
- Commercial landlord/tenant disputes
- Residential foreclosure defense work including RESPA and TILA violations
- Lender liability claims
- Land use restrictions
- Easement rights and boundary line disputes
Each client and circumstance is unique. Our team approach permits us to honor differences while capitalizing on the experience and substantive backgrounds of our colleagues. We have sufficient depth and flexibility to staff a particular matter in a way that is catered for each client, regardless of the complexity of the matter and time demands involved. Our litigation attorneys are committed to partnering with each client to set litigation goals, to developing a budget and plans to implement those goals, and to working diligently and effectively to achieve them.
If a business dispute or transaction has harmed your business, contact us today for a free consultation. We will aggressively and skillfully pursue your business and legal interests.